From: owner-instantDB@Enhydra.ORG [mailto:owner-instantDB@Enhydra.ORG]On
Behalf Of Peter Hearty
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 3:30 AM
To: instantdb@enhydra.org
Subject: Re: InstantDB: FW: instantDB connection problem

Randy

Agreed - it sounds like InstantDB isn't even getting started. It's not a
permissions failure though. InstantDB doesn't have multiple usernames and
priviliges. Any username and password passed to it are just ignored.

Are you able to access the database OK from outside Enhydra - say using
JDBCmain?

Regards

Peter Hearty
Lutris Technologies UK Ltd.