InstantDB: odbc??

I am looking for a cross platform db like instantdb.  However, I would
like to make sure that users of the system I am developing would be able
to access the database not only via java/jdbc but also through vb/odbc
or vc/odbc etc.

So my question is "Does instantDB provide any way of allowing a Visual
Basic or Visual C++ programs to access it like via an odbc driver or an
odbc/jdbc bridge or something?"

Any help or suggestions as to where to look is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John Thorhauer