Beta 2 of Enhydra 3.1 in now available! The plan is for this to be the final
beta of Enhydra 3.1 - we eagerly await your feedback to help us determine if
we have an attainable goal!
The focus of the Enhydra 3.1 release is on XMLC, speeding development with
the inclusion of compile time includes, updated XML and HTML parsers (Xerces
v1.2 & HTML Tidy), and dramatic runtime performance improvements with the
new Lazy DOM implementation (up to five times faster!)
Enhydra 3.1 Beta 2 can be downloaded today from
Changes since beta 1:
- XMLC bug fixes:
- Added support for not encoding character's as entity references in
attribute values. This is available to work around buggy HTML clients. It is
set as the default for HTML.
- Removed outdated XMLC org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.autocomp package. Use
org.enhydra.xml.xmlc.reloading.XMLCReloadingFactory. Changed factory API to
abstract logging facility and simplify setup. Constructor for factories have
- Added to OutputOptions the ability to override the system/public for
HTML and XML.
- Modified the XML parser interface to convert entity references for the
standard character entities into Text node characters.
- Added support for parsing XML or HTML documents from any URI. Fixed bug
were DOS drive letter would cause Xerces parser to fail.
- Generate error when setText is called with a null argument.
- Better behavior for circular table dependencies.
- Fixes for PostgreSQL booleans issue and REFERENCES clauses.
- Includes test cases
- Enhydra now contains the Xalan-Java implementation of extensible
stylesheets language transformations (XSLT).
The Enhydra Team.
ORG:Lutris Technologies;Professional Services
TITLE:Sr. Product Manager
ADR;WORK:;;1200 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300;Santa Cruz;CA;95060;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1200 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300=0D=0ASanta Cruz, CA 95060=0D=0AUnited States =