Beta 4 of InstantDB version 3.13 is now available and can be downloaded from
http://www.instantdb.co.uk. Contents include:
- Now accepts SELECT tableName.* from table...
- Alternative locations for new tables can now be specified.
- Statement.setQueryTimeout() has now been fully implemented.
- preparedStatement.setXXXXstream() functions now implemented.
- New property "timerCheck" added.
- Non-updatable ResultSets now do a commit in auto-commit mode as soon as
the results have been fetched.
- Minor enhancement to JDBCAppl to allow <ENTER> after URL or SQL entry.
- Statement.setMaxRows(int) would truncate results sets prematurely even if
an ORDER BY was included. Fixed.
-The read ahead cache was not updated when rows got deleted from large
- UNIQUE PRIMARY KEYs would sometimes allow duplicates. Fixed.
- Adding a binary column using ALTER TABLE caused an exception. Fixed.
- Bug when updating binary encrypted fields. Fixed.
- Index builds which utilise a large number of similar keys were very slow.
- Table names appearing in the SELECT part of GROUP BY expressions sometimes
caused parsing errors. Fixed.
Instant Computer Solutions
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an
email to 'email@example.com' with the text
'unsubscribe instantdb' in the message body.