InstantDB Version 3.12 is now available for download from:
This is a bug fix release. All users currently using version
3.11, or 3.12 betas, are strongly encouraged to migrate to
3.12 as soon as possible.
InstantDB is a 100% Java, Relational Database Management
System (RDBMS). It is *free* to non-commercial and
non-government organisations. Features supported include
joins, transactions, triggers, sub-selects, table aliasing
and much, much more that you wouldn't normally expect to
find in a free RDBMS.
Changes from version 3.11:
- Bug in index recovery could make recovery very
- Illegal dates were accepted. Fixed
- A bug in the Microsoft virtual machine causes certain
floating point comparisons to produce erroneous results.
A workaround has been put in place.
- Dropping the final column in a table would result in
illegal table headers. Fixed.
- TEXT columns in IN phrases were not properly evaluated. Fixed.
- Temporary tables used in empty GROUP BY sets were not
- Optimised WHERE clause could omit first matching row. Fixed.
To unsubscribe from this list, please an send
email to 'email@example.com' with the text
'unsubscribe instantdb' in the message body.