InstantDB Version 3.11 is now available for download from:
Changes from version 3.10:
- Added single character data type SMALLCHAR.
- Improved query performance for non-indexed tables.
- Improved query performance of GROUP BY queries.
- GROUP BY clause has been extended to allow simple
function expressions as well as column names.
- Added an INTO clause in SELECT statement.
e.g. SELECT a,b INTO new_table FROM old_table WHERE C > 1.
- New property, searchDeletes (default 0). Default value
should speed up some UPDATE statements.
- Readonly databases now use more compact indexes.
- Index tables are now automatically saved after being
- If a table is recovered then all indexes on that table
are also recovered, even if they are marked as up to date.
- GROUP BY ... HAVING caused an exception if COUNT(*) used
in having clause. Fixed.
- Failing to specify all four table paths could cause an
- PreparedStatement selects using parameterised IN clauses
- Parameterless user defined functions caused an exception. Fixed.
- PreparedStatements only allowed setString on IN clauses.
Now all setXXX methods should work on IN clauses.
Instant Computer Solutions
To unsubscribe from this list, please an send
email to 'email@example.com' with the text
'unsubscribe instantdb' in the message body.