Re: InstantDB version 3.10 - two versions

John

Sorry for the confusion. Beta releases should announce themselves as such
when the banner appears on the Java console. Something like:

InstantDB - Version 3.10 beta 2

I used to give betas release numbers in their own right. But the history was
getting so clogged up with daily releases that that approach was becoming
untenable.

The general idea with betas is to give people that have asked for particular
features or bug fixes a chance to get access to them without having to wait
for weeks for a full release. Generally speaking, the documentation in betas
may be a bit behind.

I'm open to suggestions if people would like to see things done differently.

Regards

Peter Hearty
Instant Computer Solutions