select not selecting correctly.

I just upgraded my database from 1.8.1 to 2.4.1.  I dropped all the
indexes I could, performed a clean shutdown, and installed the new
classes.  When I restarted the machine and checked the database, I found
an oddity in the data.

Two records with different ID values (I have an auto-incrementing integer
field called ID) are being selected when I select on just one of their
values.  The values are 3198 and 2680, but both hit on 2680.  Neither
hits on 3198.

Any ideas?

-Matt Bishop
matt@bishop.org

EARTH FIRST--we'll screw up the other planets later.